Just a reminder that you still have about 10 weeks to submit an entry for our writing contest – if you’re under 21 years of age. The winning essay will appear in our forthcoming book 33 1/3 Greatest Hits, Volume 1, to appear this autumn.
1. You must be under 21, as of June 30th this year.
2. You can write up to 2000 words about any album, apart from the 20 albums featured in the book. (See list in a prior post.)
3. You can write these 2000 (or less) words in any way you want to – straight essay, lurid prose, verse, humour, fiction, screenplay: I don’t mind.
4. Your entry does not need to refer to the 33 1/3 series in any way: it should be a stand-alone piece of writing, that we’ll publish as the 21st chapter of this book.
5. You should send it to me, via email, as a Word file, by June 30th. We’ll pick a winner by the end of July.
One Thought to “Update on the Under-21 Writing Competition”
Very nice site! » »